Just another free Blogger theme

Flag Counter

Flag Counter
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Translator

Followers

About Me

My photo
it is just me from ordinary girl try to be an extra, do my best, try to be a better each second of this short life, try to be someone, means for something in this globe!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Politics Campaigne Seasons! Vote for me!No.8!!!

Makassar dan sekitarnya

Mandala monument still there :-)

From MTC on the nite!!!

Hai dear blog!!!
im here in Makassar again for some quaerterly meeting for main visit and sure back home sweet home again from friday july 11th till thursday july 16 th 2008 ill be here and rokin' this city...as usual meeting my besty fellows and sure roaming n roaming all over the city.

But somthing missin' now... no more Pitto, Irma, Ina bz wth the crazy workin' schedule, and Tulhe now in Bali.... fiuhhhhhhh those beatifull days will no more the same while all my betsy still here hikssss now... a few good man had me accompany for saturday and sunday ..hm thnx to Karno, Tiar and sure Antho for the helping hands in tym that i always visit my Makasssar :-) thnx guys !!! and Tulhe....Irmaaaa miss u much.......Pitto ...ur package for ur mom already delivered by me!!!!The more story of my visit will posting again in next....c u around :-)


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments: