Just another free Blogger theme

Flag Counter

Flag Counter
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Translator

Followers

About Me

My photo
it is just me from ordinary girl try to be an extra, do my best, try to be a better each second of this short life, try to be someone, means for something in this globe!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another quarterly meeting in Makassar, that's make me making presentation sheet
from 9 AM till 4 AM ..its breaking my own records of my own ...

hm another three months passing by wow very very fast time running.......
im in between all men of 11 ..im the only girl...

hm perhaps am i in wrong place...
anyway be honest im starting questioned myself
and planing soon my future retured young and enjoy the free of timing ...]
have my own business property
no more sales funnel, no more working sheet till morning

Living the life what we want ...
however my life is FANTASTIC So FAR !!!

C Lavie @@@@


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments: