Just another free Blogger theme

Flag Counter

Flag Counter
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Translator

Followers

About Me

My photo
it is just me from ordinary girl try to be an extra, do my best, try to be a better each second of this short life, try to be someone, means for something in this globe!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kemeja biru kesayanganku robek di hari selasa lalu
Hatiku miris kepala pening tak terkira
Masalah datang bertubi mengoyak hati
Sebel dan kesal
Perih mataku sepanjang hari
Hari selasa yang melelahkan
I hate that last TUESDAY
Im all alone n losted all my besty
Just another BAD TUESDAY


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

1 comments:

megacule said...

you still have me, sist:)
smangat ya.
jangan pernah menyerah.
biasalah, selalu ada bad day.
but that will make us stronger.
oke?