Just another free Blogger theme

Flag Counter

Flag Counter
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Google Translator

Followers

About Me

My photo
it is just me from ordinary girl try to be an extra, do my best, try to be a better each second of this short life, try to be someone, means for something in this globe!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

June-July 2008 It was great month!lots happening, meeting wth my orkut frens in real Face to face in Jakarta & also here with unique & awesome story I got nice sms everyday about life from him, get commited with someone special outhere for the same goals, facing my daiy as usual on week ends as always saturday is dating day and sunday as wells. Still in my mind about celebrating the happening new year 2008 last 7 months back, and all my resolutions is actually about 50% achieved. Refresh back about few betaifulll things this last 2 months meet someone in Jakarta its special things too dats dream coming true. Getting a few my dreams stuffs as long got money we can have it easily just purchasing the money:-P, now on July special things yesss I wish I can share here its too personal.

im stil didn’t find out how s this journey ending its happy or …… so I cant write it down now I m still fight for it to make it complete. Its all about life and then sure oh ya as usual im also buy books wth theme “self development” due a frens reference for fiction books and very intresting about one books called “Laskar Pelangi” now from book 1 till 3 almost finish I v being inspire much about how a few kids from village living dream, from starting dreaming, living it and achieving it with happy ending and its true story for Indonesian brilliant young writer.

I wish also my journey of life from carier, health, and love story will ending nicely, happily like those books stories! One day ill write down all my life story make a few books  its my dream also and yess its being little complicated months this 1-2 months back on love life cycle!But will try the best way on that!No Me Ames!!keep the spirit and live ur dream!banzaiii


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments: